The Holy Spirit is a real, active member of the Godhead. He is a Comforter, a Helper, and the dearest Friend you could ever have. In this course, you will learn about the Holy Spirit and how to activate His ministry in and through you.
Through this powerful course, you will learn:
- How to become a friend of the Holy Spirit
- The 3 keys to activating the Holy Spirit in your life
- The nature of the Holy Spirit
- The Baptism of the Holy Spirit and how to receive it
- How to activate the Gifts of the Holy Spirit
Understanding who the Holy Spirit is and what He wants to do in you will bring an acceleration of supernatural activity in your life. Expect miracles and breakthroughs!
Dr. Keith Ellis is a prophet, seer, evangelist and author. He is also a Senior Pastor and Founder of the Samuel School, a school of prophetic training. His passion is training others on how to develop a deeper relationship with the Holy Spirit, which in turn empowers them to begin living a supernatural lifestyle.
This course includes:
- High-quality, 28-minute video lectures with closed captioning
- An audio-only file of each lecture
- Study guide with practical application and activation prayers.
- Quizzes to test your newfound knowledge (not graded)
- All lectures and study guides can be downloaded
- An individualized, digital certificate of completion
Still unsure this course for you? Then preview the first session below.
“One of the ways I have personally been impacted through this course is when Sid Roth got on video and encouraged us to start to pray in our prayer language. I felt a release and I noticed I started to pray in the Spirit more throughout my week. It was a like a plug came loose. It started a momentum to pray in the Spirit more frequently.”
- Christopher K.
"The Holy Spirit has truly become a person in my life, my friend. I have listened to the videos several times and will continue to listen to them. The lessons are filled with the Word and every time I listen to it, I grasp more of what the Holy Spirit is saying to me. How He wants intimacy and a deeper relationship. As I surrender myself to his gentle whispers, I find myself seeking more of Him. Perfecting my ways. I now pray in the Spirit often. There is a great work going on in me. Thank you for sharing your knowledge and anointing. God bless you richly."
- Dr. Linda R.